Spur Gear Software
Gear Correction Calculations
Computing Spur Gear
Spur Gear Solidworks
Replace Spur Gear
Calculation Of Gears
Gear Calculation Spreadsheet
Gear Design Data
Free Gear Cad
To Use Mitcalc
Corrected Spur Gear
Mitcalc Spur Gear
Spur Gear Correction
Gear Data Calculations
Spur Gear Terminology
MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation 1.19
MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation - Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (external).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts,
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from
standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI
B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
List of Changes:
Version 1.15 from 2007-05-22
Latest User Reviews:
Gaurav Bhonsule 2011-09-12 00:36:32 #
I am looking for Rack & pinion gear calculation.
Mcleod Alwyn 2010-04-19 05:16:19 #
The program works very well. I will evaluate it a little further before deciding whether to purchase as it appears far in excess of what I need
Aatec 2010-03-27 02:54:24 #
Steve 2009-04-14 13:21:28 #
We are looking for program to check existing set of gears, unfortunately Spur Gear Calculations 1.16 do not support this type of calculations.
Hatem Radwan 2008-08-26 01:45:29 #
Your spreadsheets for Metric-ISO gear design are very good. But we badly need a good comprehensive textbook in English. It seems that the only good books are in German. I bought 4 of your gear design spreadsheets.
antonis 2007-07-21 14:41:56 #
It is a quite easy-to-use spreadsheet. The main advantage is that it is like an algorithm; if you follow it step by step, you will end up to a result. Its disadvantage is that it doesn't comply with other standards, like DIN and ISO, and it could be as an option. Nevertheless, it is quite good for solving simple pair of gears, and the results are more than satisfactory. I use it mainly to have a preliminary calculation before I turn to the original AGMA analytical calculations (that is, all the background calculations that the spreadsheet does) or to check my projects.